Lyonswood Work Experience
Lyonswood is currently offering the opportunity to perform one week of work experience in our head office in Sydney, Australia. In order to identify a suitable candidate for the work experience, we are carrying out a competition.
You can enter the competition by “Liking” our Facebook page here:
You can see the first clue here.
The competition involves solving a private investigation.
Please monitor the Lyonswood Facebook account for subsequent clues.
The competition is open to any suitable candidates (please see terms and conditions below) anywhere in the world who are entitled by Australian law to perform paid work experience within Australia.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are not entitled to be the winner of the competition but nevertheless perform very well in the competition, we may still be interested in discussing job opportunities with you.
our competition video.
Lyonswood Work Experience Competition – Terms and Conditions
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Tumblr, Pinterest are not in any way associated with this competition and are in no way liable for any wrong that may arise as a direct result of the competition.
- Lyonswood Investigations & Forensics (Lyonswood) agrees to offer the winner of the Lyonswood Work Experience Competition 5 consecutive weekdays of paid work experience paid at $30 an hour, the work experience to be performed at Lyonswood’s Drummoyne head office a time chosen by the winner and to be completed no later than 6 months from the conclusion of the competition.
- The winner will be a competition participant chosen by Lyonswood, taking into account all factors Lyonswood considers appropriate
- Lyonswood’s adjudication of the winner is final and solely at the discretion of Lyonswood.
- If no competition participant suitably performs competition tasks, Lyonswood may choose not to appoint a winner.
- To be deemed a competition participant, a person must have Liked Lyonswood’s Facebook account, using his or her own Facebook account.
- To be deemed a competition participant, a person must not have held a private inquiry licence or private investigator licence in any jurisdiction within Australia or in any international jurisdiction at any time within the past ten years.
- To be deemed a competition participant, a person must not have been convicted of any serious criminal offence in Australia or in any international jurisdiction within the past ten years.
- To be deemed a competition participant, a person must be of good fame and character.
- To be deemed a competition participant, a person must be lawfully entitled to perform paid work experience within Australia.
- Any information conveyed to the winner of the competition by Lyonswood or its agents during the carrying on of the work experience relating to any aspect of private investigation work is confidential and the winner will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- The winner of the competition must bear his or her own costs of travelling to the Lyonswood office if necessary.