Real-Estate Due Diligence
When you are a real-estate vendor, you have everyone on your side helping you to embellish and to sell and get the best price for your property, agents, photographers, local sales statistics etc. However when you are a purchaser, nobody really cares, its really left up to you, a matter of ‘Caveat Emptor’, buyer beware. Over the years Lyonswood have learned that one of the most disruptive and sometimes devastating things a real-estate purchaser can have happen to them is to end up with the ‘Neighbour From Hell’
What we at Lyonswood Investigations and Forensic Group can offer is a very thorough ‘Real-Estate Acquisition Due Diligence‘
We can ascertain whether:
- The vendor has conspired with the neighbour to send their barking dogs to a home for a month only to be reinstalled after the purchase,
- The neighbour is of a different/conflicting cultural, religious and political background.
- Ascertain development applications/approvals that may impact upon parking, traffic flow, noise, sun light and views,
- Provide a risk rating for theft and violence in the area,
- Provide a security risk assessment on the property,
- Ascertain whether the vendor is moving because there is the ‘ neighbour from hell ‘ Etc…..
We all spend considerable sums to ascertain the structure of the building is
Sound, council compliant and not termite infested, all of which can be rectified, however if you have the ‘ neighbour from hellâ€™, this may never be rectified and can be very costly in the short and long term.
When you look at the price of real-estate in Sydney and the median home price of somewhere around $480,000.00, to spend a bit extra to ensure your new acquisition is going to be just what you want, makes good sense.
At Lyonswood Investigations and Forensic Group we have dozens of case histories where neighbourhood disputes have caused considerable grief and brought about costly rectification by way of litigation, relocation costs and losses when exposed to a quick sale, not to mention the impact upon your health and well being.
We can provide you with a service that will give you piece of mind and may alert you to inherent risks related to your intended purchase, risks the vendor or their representatives will never alert you to.
Contact Lyonswood Investigations and Forensic Group
Call us now for an obligation and cost free interview to discuss your problem with a view to resolving it on (61- 2) 98196833 or contact us on 1300GETPROOF email@example.com